Installable inside any under vacuum chamber for metallization or any other coating, it gives you the possibility to treat materials up to a speed of 1000 m/min. The particular design of the chatodes (chatodes built from a full piece) together with the robustness of the structure guarantees an absolute stability of conditions during running.
- Web width up to 4500 mm
- Chamber completely built in stainless steel
- Chamber completely openable for easy cleaning
- N.1 group of electrodes (chatodes). The electrodes are kept at constant temperature through cooling water. Cathodes built from a full piece of stainless steel (no welding system).
- N.1 system of magnets mounted on the cap of the chamber in order to focalize and strengthen the plasma in the area where the film passes
- N.1 gas adduction system placed on the film entrance side
- N.1 connector for vacuum to be inserted between the plasma chamber and the metallizer chamber. This connector allows to reach the plasma chamber at atmospheric pressure.