MR/GST 2k IGBT RA
Cap sealer model MR/GST 2K-IGBT RA (Water less)
Finally a system that can free the enduser from the use of cooling water. A special design of the induction head infact eliminates the need of water for cooling, giving you a sealer easier to install and very economical.
- High sealing performances until conveyor speed of 35 m/min due to the special design of the induction heads.
- Possibility to seal cap diameters between 20 and 120 mm of any shape.
- Easy to use terminal operator to display operating parameters and alarm signals.
- Measuring system for foil absorbed energy.
- Quick production change thanks to the motorized variable height column.
- Easy changing of induction heads: a special construction allows a change in a very short time.
- Compact construction for easy installation on existing filling lines.
- High efficiency thanks to the configuration of the power circuits and the use of IGBT modules.
- Output power strictly constant due to the regulation circuits.
- Absolute absence of cooling water inside the generator box in contact with electrical parts.
- Alarm signal in case of output power variation from the pre-set value.
- Start-Stop remote control.
- Manufactured in accordance with EN-60204-1 standard.
- Electromagnetic (EMC) compatibility in accordance with EN-55011 and EN 50082-2 standards.
- RAC system (antiaccumulation device).
- RMA system (stalled container detector).
- System of power regulation proportional to the speed of the conveyor.
- Alluminium foil detector.
- Motorized column adjustable in height.
- Belt conveyor for the containers.
- Ejection system for faulty containers.
- Under pressure version to work in dangerous areas with explosive materials.
- Fieldbus connection to production process ASI\PROFIBUS\CAM OPEN\DEVICE NET.