MR\B 2-3K OP2
Corona Treatment Discharge Generator - IGBT Technology
The new generation corona discharge generators represent the new industrial standard for this type of device.
The IGBT modules installed in them, featuring high switching speed with low losses, combined with the configuration of the power circuits, ensure high performance and complete self-protection in the event of accidental overloads.
Unquestionably, these generators, together with a sophisticated operator terminal and the new discharge stations, represent the most up-to-date state of the art for corona treatment equipment.
The generator can be mounted outside or inside an electrical cabinet.
- High efficiency thanks to the configuration of the power circuits and the use of -IGBT-modules.
- Electronic protection in the short-circuit proof inverter power modules.
- Electronic protection against any short circuits at the high voltage output.
- Automatic adaption to various load conditions.
- Universal supply voltage 3×380-415-440-460-480V (without need for a network transformer).
- Construction according to norm EN-60204-1.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) in accordance with norms EN-5511 and EN-50082-2.
- Monitoring, display of work magnitudes and alarm signalling by special operator terminal OP2.
- Fieldbus connection to production process ASI/PROFIBUS/CAM OPEN/DEVICE NET.