Cast film corona system
The corona system able to solve all your problems in the cast film industry. The special design of the stainless steel electrodes (easy heat expansion system) together with the stiffness of the structure and the use of the nip roller (and eventually of the spreader roller) make this system absolutely able to guarantee a total absence of back side treatment. Installations up to 350 m/min with very difficult films (CPP strongly additivated) have demonstrated the quality of this equipment all around the world.
- Able to treat one or two sides of the web.
- Web width up to 4000 mm.
- Specific power (energy density) kept strictly constant during running.
- Corona roller covered in silicon rubber or isolated ceramic. Corona roller supplied with extended shaft for motorization.
- Special electrodes in AISI 316 stainless steel able to heat enlarge without modification of the pre setted air gap.
- Special electrodes rotating movement gives the possibility to the electrodes to move away (without damage) from the corona roller in case of impact with thick parts on the film coming from the die.
- High stiffness of the structure holding the electrodes. Another important point for the stability of the air-gap.
- Use of big diameter nip roller to eliminate any backside treatment.
- Easy air-gap regulation from outside the hood containing the electrodes.
- Electrodes opened pneumatically for easy webbing up.
- Rollers statically and dinamically balanced.
- Speed sensor mounted on the corona roller.
- Safety switches close down the power supply in case of accidental opening of the discharge groups.
- Electromagnetic (EMC) compatibility in accordance with EN-55011 and EN 50082-2 standards.
- Possibility of installation of spreader roller. It also helps to eliminate back side treatment. Possibility to have the overpressure version for explosive proof environments