Adhesive Tape Corona System
Corona Treater Model UTN (Adhesive Tape Industry)
If you have problems of quality in producing special no noise adhesive tapes for the packaging industry, this is the answer. Years of experience in this field have brought ME.RO to develop a system well known all around the world.
Faster and faster accelerations on the slitter cutters during the last years have created many difficulties to corona machine manufacturers, at this proposal ME.RO has developed a fast and exact electronic control of the specific power (energy density) able to guarantee an absolute absence of noise also at the beginning and at the end of the single adhesive rolls.
- Web width up to 2500 mm.
- Specific power (energy density) kept strictly constant during running. This is one of the key factors for this application.
- Corona roller covered in special silicon sleeves (possibility to overcover with special antisticking materials)
- Antisticking system. The adhesive film is moved away from the corona roller in case of stop of the line to avoid any glue to remain on the silicone.
- Special electrodes in aluminium. The construction is made to guarantee uniformity of the gap. The electrode is infact connected to the structure not on the lateral sides but in many points on the upper beam of the station. This allows an easy expansion when running.
- High stiffness of the structure holding the electrodes. Another important point for the stability of the air-gap.
- Easy air-gap regulation from outside the hood containing the electrodes.
- Electrodes opened pneumatically for easy webbing up.
- Rollers statically and dinamically balanced.
- Speed sensor mounted on one corona roller.
- Safety switches close down the power supply in case of accidental opening of the hood containing the electrodes.
- Electromagnetic (EMC) compatibility in accordance with EN-55011 and EN 50082-2 standards.
- Possibility to install also full electrodes in stainless steel.