Installable on extrusion lines and converting lines, it gives you the possibility to treat all types of substrates. The particular construction allows to obtain a very low residual Oxygen concentration under the discharge.
- Able to treat one or two sides of the web
- Web width up to 4000 mm.
- Specific power (energy density) kept strictly constant during running
- Special management of the gas or mixture of gas to be blown under the electrodes
- Pre chamber before the discharge chamber where a different gas can be blown in order to have a pre elimination of the Oxygen
- Ceramic bars electrodes or metallic electrodes depending on the substrate to be treated
- Special blowing system for the mixture of gas under the electrodes
- Discharge roller covered in silicone rubber or ceramic
- The discharge roller can be mounted installed on special bearings for easy rotation or supplied with extended shaft for motorization
- Possibility to use the system as a standard corona
- Easy removal of discharge groups through fasteners for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Easy air-gap regulation through few points in easy access position
- Discharge groups opened pneumatically for easy film inletting
- Rollers staically and dynamically balanced
- Safety switches shut down the power supply in case of accidental opening of the hood containing the electrodes
- Electromagnetic (EMC) compatibility in accordance with EN-55011 and EN 50082-2 standards.